ONLINE DATA ENTRY WORK # WORK FROM HOME # EARN MONEY FROM INTERNET

Monday, August 16, 2010

SREERAM INDIAN IDOL ! SREERAM CHANDRA WINNER OF INDIAN IDOL 5

SREERAM INDIAN IDOL


SREERAM CHANDRA WINNER OF INDIAN IDOL 5


Sreeram indian idol 5 winner he reside at secandrabad . sreeram chandra wins the fifth season of “Indian Idol 5” conducted by Sony entertainment channel . sreeram awarded by bollwood super star Amitabh Bachchan . “Indian Idol 5” Runner goes to Rakesh Maini from Agra. Third time participant Bhoomi Trivedi from Baroda gets third place this mega reality show . Sreeram perfarmed very consistently from bigining of this show and receving lot of compliments from the bollywood celebrities
His victory on the show has landed him 50 Lakh Rupees and a Car And one year contract with Sony BMG. Sreeram also first time get lucky chance to sing a song in Yash Raj Films project. Before winning the title, Sreeram told IANS: ‘Independence Day has always been important. If I win, I will feel lucky that I have received my identity on a day when my country celebrates its independence. For the rest of my life I will celebrate this day as my victory day.’
The finale, held at the Film Stan Studios here, saw a mélange of celebrities like Kareena Kapoor, Kailash Kher, Richa Sharma, Alisha Chinai, Shankar Mahadevan and to top it all Bellwood’s Big B, Amitabh Bachchan, who is set to host quiz show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati 4′.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP